New and improved spaces will mean that more people can engage with arts events from music, dance, theatre and comedy, to heritage displays and education projects, or to simply spend time socialising and relaxing.
- Even more exciting, diverse and ground-breaking artists across three unique performance venues.
- Outstanding sound quality and sightlines, comfortable temperature controls and spacious seating.
- Open public spaces for you to enjoy the architecture of the building and learn more about its history and significance.
- Delightful bars, a café and services with more opening hours, where you can make the most of your visit.
- Corn Exchange magnificently restored
- Studio Theatre expertly remodelled
- A new creative space
- A new street-facing café & two new bars
- A new viewing gallery into the Corn Exchange
- State of the art facilities, upgraded seating and further accessibility
- New public spaces featuring dynamic heritage displays
Click through the slideshow below to see artistic interpretations of how the new space will look...
Credit to Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios