Joining our membership scheme is a great way to stay involved with us all year round and helps us to present a huge number of community-led projects such as the annual Children's Parade and to engage and inspire new audiences. We have various levels available, each with a selection of special benefits, including a week of Priority Booking each year for Brighton Festival, priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows, no per-order fees on ticket purchases, 20% discount at our Cafe-bar, invites to behind-the-scenes rehearsals and special offers.
A Single Membership rewards you with one membership card and allows you one place at membership events throughout the year.
A Double Membership is suitable for you if you would like 2 membership cards and two places at events, and up to four with Family Memberships.
All Membership levels come with the below benefits for a full year from just £35 for single and £60 for double membership:
- Priority booking on selected Brighton Dome shows throughout the year (on over 70 shows in 2017)
- A week of priority booking on ALL Brighton Festival events (from Fri 16 Feb)
- Brighton Dome Season brochure by post (twice a year)- Brighton Festival brochure by post
- No per order charge on ticket purchases (excludes postage)
- Access to £10 Brighton Festival standby tickets- Invitations to special Members-only events each year (see here for a list of our supporter events & behind-the scenes-rehearsals)
- Discounted tickets on multiple bookings through our Members-only Dome Saver scheme (click here for more details)
- 20% discount at Brighton Dome Cafe-bar
- 20% discount on Dome Discovery tours
- 30% discount on parking at NCP Theatre Car Park when you are coming to see a show (Church Street)
- Discounts from our sponsors
- Occasional ticket offers for selected events throughout the year- Members-only first night offers on selected Brighton Festival events (see brochure for details)
To find out more email: firstname.lastname@example.org